The Vibro-Stop SERIOUSLY SLICK OIL KIT
(Includes FREE 10% bonus oil – now 33ml)
Vibro-Stop Seriously Slick Oil
- This is an advanced synthetic, ultra-low viscosity oil developed for specialized engines and aerospace applications. It creates an ultra-thin lubricant film which can withstand huge amounts of pressure at even very high temperatures. Is it overkill for simple turntable bearings? We (and our ears) don’t think so.
- Seriously Slick Oil has an astoundingly low coefficient of friction. Your turntable will run more quietly, and the music will sound better.
- While it’s true there are many oils that will initially do an adequate, even excellent job of lubricating the bearing, it really does pay to use pure synthetic oils: over time these are much less prone to build up of sludge and contaminants. Seriously Slick Oil will stay very clean without throwing off sludge or contaminants – even after many years of continuous service.
- And while we won’t make any outlandish claims for our synthetic oil, there is a reason so many aerospace companies specify this particular formulation over all others.
- We have noted an improvement in sonics after using our oil. Maybe it’s just the benefit from using cleaner oil, but when it comes to oil, it just doesn’t seem to get any better than this.
The Seriously Slick Oil KIT
Why buy the kit instead of the oil alone?
You can get the oil alone in our other listings, but getting our handy kit would be a major time-saver. To be sure, it can be frustrating and difficult to get the job done properly when faced with cleaning the sludge out of bearings, and applying the right amount of oils in places that are hard to reach.
This is why we devised the Seriously Slick Oil Kit – a mini-kit full of highly useful tools to help resolve this issue. Our convenient and clever little kits will save you a lot of time and money, and you will achieve much easier, faster and better results.
Here is what you get:
- A full 30ml+ “large drop” applicator bottle, filled to the brim with Vibro-Stop Seriously Slick Oil. (Includes FREE 10% bonus, so bottle actually contains 33ml+)
- 10ml applicator bottle with medium drop size applicator tip: the built-in medium needle tip is very handy for directly applying oil to turntable bearing wells or to ease the transfer of oil into the graduated syringe for more critical situations requiring finer droplets, such as tonearm bearings or watch gears.
- 5 industrial grade swab sticks. These are useful to help apply or clean and remove lubricants from areas that are otherwise hard to reach.
- Slender syringe and fine-tip applicator needles: This is a must when trying to reach areas that are difficult to access. The slender form factor and long, fine needle tips help reach through small openings into areas of difficult access. The Graduations on the syringe are extremely handy as well: this helps to deliver exactly dosed amounts of oil or cleaning fluid, e.g. some turntable bearings require 1.0 or 1.2 cm3 of oil, others need 1.5 or 2.1 cm3.
- All the components come packaged in a compact, convenient see-through plastic presentation box which provides attractive, easy to find, dust free storage.
Again, we do offer our Seriously Slick oil in a single 30ml bottle (see our other listings…), you can get that and buy your own applicators separately… but if you look at the value offered, you will find it makes more sense to save the time and get the Seriously Slick Oil kit.
Looking for a handy turntable & bearing cleaning kit? Then check out our listings for our: Highly Effective Cleaning Kit.